ANBI is pleased to inform you that applications for the “Industrial Biotechnology for Lignocellulose-Based Processes” course are now open.
The intensive course will take place in Gothenburg, Sweden, October 25-30 granting 5 ECTS-points, and is designed to introduce the students to production of biofuels and other chemicals using plant cell wall materials as the raw material with emphasis on the biotechnology aspect of the production process.
Among other topics, the course will cover:
- raw material composition and sources,
- pretreatment and hydrolysis,
- enzymes that act on plant cell wall material,
- microorganisms and improvement of microorganisms for production of targeted biofuels and chemicals,
- the fermentation process,
Please find the course announcement as attached file. The deadline for applications is September 13th.
Comments are closed for this article!